“ A Hologram is a tamper evident self adhesive label
crafted by laser optics technology ”.
Why use HOLOGRAM ?
- It is difficult to replicate & remove.
- It has a strong visual appeal & is easy to verify.
- It has an easy application.
- It establishes the authenticity of the product.
Types of HOLOGRAM
- 2D/3D: These effects are created by combing
many Two Dimensional(2D) images which creates Three Dimensional(3D) effect
with different layers.
- 2D/3D Kinetic Effect: These effects are created
by using 2D/3D Hologram with multiple colors which can be viewed as the
angle of the Hologram change.
- Flip Image: These effects are created by using
multiple 2D art work(Design) which can be viewed with the change in angle
be it Vertically(Up and Down) or Horizontally(Side to Side).
- Dot Matrix: These effects are created by exposing
the image with a standard resolution varying from 300 to 3000 dpi.(dots
- True 2D: These effects are created by mixing
RGB(Red Green Blue) and controlling the grayscale which makes the Hologram
display object’s original color.
- True 3D: These effects are created by mixing
RGB(Red Green Blue), controlling the grayscale and incorporating 3D effect
with multi-channel function to it.
Our Products >>